Pair of Pyramides Class-A
3 960,00€ – 4 725,00€
Handmade in France with high quality craftsmanship work made by our luthier. New batch in 2021. Please contact us for more information.
Two pyramides with one Class-A amplifier. One Pyramide as “master” and one as “slave. The main “master” Pyramide have following characteristics :
- Top: 115 cm high, 46 cm width, 46 cm depth, 6.2 kg weight
Base: 52 cm high, 46 cm width, 46 cm depth, 18 kg with the Class A amplifier.
- Extended frequency range via it’s novel pyramid shaped design.
- Transient details are enhanced by employing a very high end 2*40W Class A power amplifier driving 2 carefully selected wideband transducers.
- Built following the traditional stringed instrument maker’s know-how, integrating two sonically complementary sound boards.
- Separated volume control for each soundboard.
- Line level stereo IN (selectable between 2*6,35 mm mono jack or 2*RCA).
- Complementary designed wooden base (which contains the amplifier).
- Numerous possible options.
The Pyramide Class-A is produced in small quantities and the previous batch (10 units) has been sold. This is awesome. We are so proud and happy to build innovative products for great and creative musicians. We are starting production of another batch at the beginning of 2021. If you are interested in purchasing a Pyramide Class-A, please contact us for more information on delivery times.
|Dimensions||104 × 52 × 179 cm|