Pair of Pyramides with Class-A amplifier
This item will be released at a future date.
Two pyramides with one Class-A amplifier. One Pyramide as “master” and one as “slave. The main “master” Pyramide have following characteristics :
- Top: 115 cm high, 46 cm width, 46 cm depth, 6.2 kg weight
Base: 52 cm high, 46 cm width, 46 cm depth, 18 kg with the Class A amplifier.
- Extended frequency range via it’s novel pyramid shaped design.
- Transient details are enhanced by employing a very high end 2*40W Class A power amplifier driving 2 carefully selected wideband transducers.
- Built following the traditional stringed instrument maker’s know-how, integrating two sonically complementary sound boards.
- Separated volume control for each soundboard.
- Line level stereo IN (selectable between 2*6,35 mm mono jack or 2*RCA).
- Complementary designed wooden base (which contains the amplifier).
- Numerous possible options.