Pair of facing Ondes
2 Ondes, one left one right, each Onde being composed of:
- Onde luthier’s powered resonator, with 2 soundboards
- 2*30W Class-D amplifier
- Separated volume for each soundboard
- Line in (stereo 3.5 mm stereo jack)
- Bluetooth and APTX
- 2 USB power plugs
- Pre-equipped with 8 Kodak screw mounting points
Possible options (to be selected separately):
– Luxury finish
– Hard wooden carrying case (suitable for plane’s hold)
– Instrument shelf
– Additional mounting accessories
– Instrument stand
Each Onde have following specification :
- 72 cm high, 57 cm width, 8 cm depth, 2.6 kg weight.
- 2*30W Class D amplifier driving 2 carefully selected wideband transducers.
- Built following the traditional stringed instrument maker’s know-how, integrating two sonically complementary soundboards.
- Separated volume control for each soundboard.
- Line level stereo in (3.5 mm stereo jack).
- Bluetooth Audio (and APTX). Line level and Bluetooth can be mixed together.
- Battery-powered option, with initial tests showing up to one full day of use between charges.
- The Onde can supply power for two other USB devices during normal operation.
- One permanent side opening, and one closable side opening allowing to tune the sound colour.
- Eight Kodak screw mounting points allowing a huge number of accessory mounting possibilities.
- Provided with 2 tripod feet (for vertical placement), 3 wooden feet (for horizontal placement) and a power supply.
- Numerous possible options.