Pyramide with a 2*30W class-D amplifiers in a separated base.
Feel the acoustical vibrations while playing your electronic instrument due to direct acoustical coupling, emulating this subtle yet significant playing experience that naturally occurs in traditional acoustic instruments.
The Pyramids are handmade in France. It is a high quality craftsmanship work made by our luthier. Taking into account the success of our products, the delivery time of is about 3 months from the order (delays may occur due to the current issue in provisioning of wood and electronic parts)
- Top: 115 cm high, 46 cm width, 46 cm depth, 6.2 kg weight
Base: 52 cm high, 46 cm width, 46 cm depth, 9 kg (Class-D amplifier inside).
- Extended frequency range via it’s novel pyramid shaped design.
- 2*30W Class D amplifiers.
- Built following the traditional stringed instrument maker's know-how, integrating two sonically complementary sound boards.
- Separated volume control for each soundboard.
- Line level stereo input (stereo 3.5 mm jack) and Bluetooth/APTX (both can be used at the same time)
- Complementary designed wooden base (which contains the amplifier).
|Dimensions||52 × 52 × 179 cm|