Connection panel details
- Power Supply input (also used to charge the batteries)
- 2*USB power output (so you can power external devices from the battery of the Onde)
- On/Off switch
- Bluetooth LED (Bluetooth is available in addition of the audio input on the 3,5 mm jack)
- 3,5 mm stereo input Audio jack (unbalanced)
- 2 volume potentiomers (one for each soundboard).
Main characteristics of the Onde
- 72 cm high, 57 cm width, 8 cm depth, 2.6 kg weight.
- 2*30W Class D amplifier driving 2 carefully selected wideband transducers.
- Built following the traditional stringed instrument maker’s know-how, integrating two sonically complementary soundboards.
- Separated volume control for each soundboard.
- Line level stereo in (3.5 mm stereo jack).
- Bluetooth Audio (and APTX). Line level and Bluetooth can be mixed together.
- Battery-powered option, with initial tests showing up to one full day of use between charges.
- The Onde can supply power for two other USB devices during normal operation.
- Two permanent side openings for a better sound projection.
- Eight Kodak screw mounting points allowing a huge number of accessory mounting possibilities.
- Provided with 2 tripod feet (for vertical placement), 3 wooden feet (for horizontal placement) and a power supply.
- Please contact us for any option or customisation you would like to add