Details of the connection panel:
- Power Supply input (also used to charge the batteries) for each Onde.
- 2*USB power output (so you can power external devices from the battery of the Onde) for each Onde.
- On/Off switch for each Onde.
- Bluetooth LED (Bluetooth is available in addition of the audio input on the 3,5 mm jack) for each Onde.
- 3,5 mm stereo input Audio jack (unbalanced) for each Onde.
- 2 volume potentiomers (one for each soundboard) for each Onde.
Characteristics of each Onde:
- 72 cm high, 57 cm width, 8 cm depth, 2.6 kg weight.
- 2*30W Class D amplifier driving 2 carefully selected wideband transducers.
- Built following the traditional stringed instrument maker’s know-how, integrating two sonically complementary soundboards.
- Separated volume control for each soundboard.
- Line level stereo in (3.5 mm stereo jack).
- Bluetooth Audio (and APTX). Line level and Bluetooth can be mixed together.
- Battery-powered option, with initial tests showing up to one full day of use between charges.
- The Onde can supply power for two other USB devices during normal operation.
- Two permanent side openings for a better sound projection.
- Eight Kodak screw mounting points allowing a huge number of accessory mounting possibilities.
- Provided with 4 tripod feet (for vertical placement), 6 wooden feet (for horizontal placement) and a power supply.
- Option – Luxury finish – Wood luxurious finish with a very high quality varnish, a very nice and carefully selected walnut tree veneer on the sides, marquetry work on the edges. Everything concerning the finishing is hand made and done with lots of care and expertise.
- Option – Flight case – Rock solid and nice looking hard wooden carrying case is for travellers, suitable for checked baggage going in the hold of an airplane.
- Option – Shelf – The instrument shelf is directly attached to the Onde (to be used when in horizontal position). It can hold plenty of different instruments and is a good way to make sure you will feel the sound’s vibrations while playing (see below). Two shelf size are available 75*15 cm and 72*6 cm (both are provided with this option) depending on the type of instrument you want to use on the top of the Onde.
- Option – Tube fixations – Additional mounting accessories are available to allow mounting on any instrument, X-Stand, etc. They are basically a set of RAM-Mount component carefully integrated with the Onde: It can be claws to attached on any tube, necks, suction cups for flat surface, base to be screwed on wood, etc.
- Option – Flat fixations – Additional mounting accessories are available to allow mounting on flat surface (works on a lot of keyboards).