Connection panel details
- Power Supply input(also used to charge the batteries), no external PSU.
- On/Off switch.
- Bluetooth LED (Bluetooth is available in addition of the audio input on the two 6.35 mm jack).
- Two 6.35 mm input Audio jack (unbalanced) for a stereo input (Left and Right driving separately the 2 soundboards). One input can be used as “mono” to send the same signal to both soundboards.
- 2 volume potentiometers (one for each soundboard).
Main characteristics of the Voile
- 60 cm high, 58.5 cm width, 20 cm depth, 5.3 kg weight.
- 2*30W Class D amplifier driving 2 carefully selected wideband transducers.
- Built following the traditional stringed instrument maker’s know-how, integrating two sonically complementary soundboards.
- Separated volume control for each soundboard.
- Line level stereo in (2×6.35 mm TS jack).
- Bluetooth Audio (and APTX). Line level input and Bluetooth can be mixed together.
- Battery-powered option, with initial tests showing up to one full day of use between charges.
- Preamplifier, with input Gain and Low, Mid, High frequency controls (applies only on the line input, not on the bluetooth). Recommended if you want a deeper bass level.